Once a new contract has started, or re-defined standards have been put into place, it is vital that all aspects of the services are regularly monitored or audited to ensure they are operating at the correct level and cost and that initiatives are being appropriately implemented.
Our auditing and monitoring services cover a wide scope, ranging from examining or supporting one specific aspect of an operation, to full financial and service audits on large scale or multi-site locations.
We provide auditing for the following areas:
- Commercial/financial – one or all aspects of a contract’s or operation’s financial procedures and charges
- Compliance – examining all aspects of the services for compliance against the contractual or service level agreement
- Food Service – looking at all menus, offers, tariffs, food presentation, customer services standards and marketing and measuring the standards against the contractor’s tender response and terms and conditions
- Mystery Shopper – visiting a site or sites, unannounced to the catering team, and measuring and scoring the service against standards pre-agreed with the client
- Food safety – for more details please see the dedicated food safety page(see detail)
- Health, safety and environmental – for more details please refer to the dedicated, health, safety and environment page (see detail)
Our monitoring services include regular scheduled meetings with both the client and contractor or in-house team, to ensure that actions from previous audits are closed out, areas of concern are highlighted at an early point, financial performance is documented and any under-performance is quickly identified and new initiatives are continually developed and implemented